To join the team
you must have
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Statistics or Engineering and/or Master's degree in Finance and/or Accounting;
- Strong aptitude for selling business services;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven experience of at least 2/4 years in consulting companies, auditing companies, financial boutiques and/or departments in the following areas
- Good knowledge of Corporate Finance,
- Good knowledge of Facilitate Finance,
- Aptitude for team working, organisational skills and problem solving,
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
The profile is completed by
- Capacity for self-management and customer management,
- Ability to identify market opportunities,
- The determination to achieve new professional and personal goals.
As an Associate / Senior Associate, you should be able to
- Work towards objectives;
- Collaborate in heterogeneous teams;
- Analysing the target market and the specific needs of different customers/stakeholders in order to define the service value proposition;
- Contribute to the identification of business opportunities from existing and potential new customers/partners;
- Provide requirements for the design of the Company's services and products;
- Contribute to the definition of the business model, revenue model and product/service business case;
- Contribute to the definition/implementation of the Go-to-Market strategy;
- Coordinate, lead and monitor assigned projects.
Thanks to the Learning office, you will be able to attend courses and training activities that will enable you to broaden and deepen your knowledge.
Type of work
Remote or hybrid.
Fixed part and variable part on the total number of job orders.
Type of contract
The type of employment will be determined taking into account the specific characteristics and requirements possessed by the selected candidate and the company's needs.
The resumes will be included in a database from which the Company will draw in the event of future needs for personnel with the same characteristics as this position.
Renovarum Consulting S.r.l. – Business Development Area – Associate (+2 years of experience) / Senior Associate (+4 years of experience) – Hybrid work – Location Milano / Aversa (CE)
Renovarum Consulting S.r.l. is a consulting company specialised in supporting start-ups and companies at every stage of their life cycle, to address all the challenges and issues of their business from a financial, strategic, accounting and legal perspective.
Renovarum's objective is to offer 360° support to companies in order to ensure sustainable development over time.
Are you ready to join our Business Development team?
We are looking for a Business Developer Professional who will be responsible for contributing to the various activities related to the Company's business development and the definition and implementation of strategically important initiatives.
If you share our passion for financial and strategy consulting, we are waiting for you.
Send your application