To join the team
you must have
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Statistics or Engineering and/or Master's degree in Finance and/or Accounting,
- Good knowledge of valuation methods,
- Proven experience of at least 2/4 years in consulting companies, auditing companies, financial boutiques and/or departments in the following areas
- Good knowledge of financial modelling and the use of Excel,
- Aptitude for team working, organisational skills and problem solving,
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
The profile is completed by
- Capacity for self-management and customer management,
- Ability to identify market opportunities,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- The determination to achieve new professional and personal goals.
As an Associate / Senior Associate, you should be able to:
- Work towards objectives;
- Proactively interpret customer needs;
- Develop initiatives and solutions independently;
- Collaborate in heterogeneous teams.
Thanks to the Learning office, you will be able to attend courses and training activities that will enable you to broaden and deepen your knowledge.
Type of work
Remote or hybrid.
Milan / Aversa (CE
Fixed part and variable part on the total number of job orders
Type of contract
The type of employment will be determined taking into account the specific characteristics and requirements possessed by the selected candidate and the company's needs.
The resumes will be included in a database from which the Company will draw in the event of future needs for personnel with the same characteristics as this position.
Renovarum Consulting S.r.l. – Corporate Finance Area – Associate (+2 years of experience) / Senior Associate (+4 years of experience) – Hybrid work – Location Milano / Aversa (CE)
Renovarum Consulting S.r.l. is a consulting company specialised in supporting start-ups and companies at every stage of their life cycle, to address all the challenges and issues of their business from a financial, strategic, accounting and legal perspective.
Renovarum's objective is to offer 360° support to companies in order to ensure sustainable development over time.
Are you ready to join our Corporate Finance team?
Within the Corporate Finance area you will have the opportunity to deal with valuation activities in the fields of M&A, Financial Reporting and Fundraising Operations. The projects developed will refer to company or investment project valuation, business planning, project financing, cost-benefit analysis, market analysis and management control activities.
If you share our passion for financial and strategy consulting, we are waiting for you.
Send your application